Membership to KCPA is open to both small scale coffee producers (estate and cooperatives) and large scale estates by paying an annual subscription fees.
- Representation by a united voice that can be heard at all levels
- Lobbying and advocating on behalf of coffee producers in Kenya
- Participation in the projects that are developed for the benefits of members
- Negotiating on behalf of members for favourable relationship with the trade union movement in the coffee sector
- Capacity building trainings
- Market linkages