http://kcpa.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kcpalogosm.png 0 0 Anne Karanga http://kcpa.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/kcpalogosm.png Anne Karanga2018-08-31 13:30:162018-08-31 13:31:44How to join KCPA
How to join KCPA
Membership to KCPA is open to both small scale coffee producers (estate and cooperatives) and large scale estates by paying an annual subscription fees.
- Representation by a united voice that can be heard at all levels
- Lobbying and advocating on behalf of coffee producers in Kenya
- Participation in the projects that are developed for the benefits of members
- Negotiating on behalf of members for favourable relationship with the trade union movement in the coffee sector
- Capacity building trainings
- Market linkages
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!